The Wheelhouse Incubator is a 12-week program for founders ready to scale-up businesses.
It provides through 1:1 mentorship, programming, education, and networking opportunities the tools and connections owners need to kickstart businesses growth.
The second cohort starts in March 2020 and will include access to GrowthWheel, an internationally proven cloud-based tool for business decision making and action planning that founders can use to streamline company growth and profits.
See the 712 Downtown Innovation Center, take a tour and talk to mentors who are joining us to grow Topeka.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
Steps to Apply
1. Follow the link below.
2. Download the fillable PDF Application.
3. Save the file under another name.
4. Fill out the application.
5. Be sure to save your final changes.
6. Attach the application and supporting documents to an email.
7. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.